Today Nokia unveiled the latest addition to its Asha lineup. The QUALITY-packing featurephone
comes in both single SIM and Duel – SIM and brings entry level functionality at an extremely attractive price point.
Some features –
A fast and responsive QWERTY phone with the
Its world’s first phone with whatsapp button.
Espoo, Finland – Nokia today unveiled the latest device in its Asha family, designed to offer
consumers more social experiences at an affordable price. The Nokia Asha 210, available
in Single- or Easy Swap Dual-SIM variants, features a distinctly Nokia design and smart
imaging that sets it apart from the crowd. It supports Wi-Fi to help people enjoy more of the
Internet for less and is the world’s first phone to have a dedicated WhatsApp button.
Your socal life at your fingertips.
The Nokia Asha 210 has a QWERTY keyboard and a dedicated WhatsApp button forward fast access to instant messaging. To celebrate the Nokia and WhatsApp partnership, WhatsApp is offering their
service for free on all Nokia Asha 210 devices with the WhatsApp button for their lifespan.
Other key features of Nokia asha 210 :
– Social phonebook integration with the ability to launch WhatsApp direct from contact cards in
– Preloaded YouTube launcher for direct video streaming
– Chat screen notifications that keep users up- to-date on new conversations
– Single-SIM and Dual-SIM models featuring Nokia’s exclusive EasySwap technology that
enables consumers to change SIM cards without having to turn off the device
– WiFi On/Off control button
– Nokia’s renowned long battery life: up to 46 days with Single-SIM and up to 24 days with
The Nokia Asha 210 is available in yellow, cyan, black, magenta, and white. The estimated retail
price for the Nokia Asha 210 around $72 and it is expected to start shipping in the second quarter of 2013.
Rs.4000/- in india.